ConvertKit is an email marketing tool that helps marketers automate email sequences, create tags, segment users, create broadcasts, and do automation. It can also be integrated with sites such as LeadPages. In the ConvertKit review I will go over some of the key features that the tool provides and the features that I use for my business.
After using ConvertKit for about four months here are my thoughts:
- Usability: It is very easy to navigate through and the features are pretty straight forward.
- Performance: I am able to land on the inbox instead of spam using ConvertKit.
- Low Cost: It is much more affordable than the other tools that are out there.
- Integration: There are endless tools that you can integrate ConvertKit with which makes it robust and one of the main reasons it is on the top of my list.
- Helpful Customer Service: I love their customer service, they will often respond to you within a day and answer any question you might have.
If you are interested in learning more about the reason I chose ConvertKit as an email provider, then click here to read my post about it:
If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below.
- Keep up to date with latest business/marketing trends by following us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.